Today in class we watched the movie "The World At War." I already new what happened before, but now I know more in detail what happened during the holocaust. I still find disturbing how one man decides that a group of people should die.
I think this movie will help me understand any novels or books I will read in the future. It will help me get in the writer's head and what they we're feeling when they wrote their book. This movie also gave me a general idea what the book "Night" would be about.
I also wonder why it took a long time for anyone to try and stop what was happening. What was going through the minds of other country leaders, when they heard of the news? I wonder if the survivors of the holocaust have hard feelings or hate towards the Germans? Are they racist now because of what happened?
Monday, March 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
well other countries couldnt really help them because this was all happening during the war...and the jews where considered as prisoners of war under the german army... so the only way they could be saved, is to get rid of the german army... which occured 4 years later, but by then millions were killed already.
ReplyDelete